HSE-MS is built on the ISO 14001, OHSAS 18002:2000, OGP and API Standard models to ensure that health, safety, and environmental issues are systematically identified, controlled, and monitored. HSE MS. is committed to conducting its business in a manner that protects the health and safety of its employees, contractors and the public and is environmentally responsible.
– Nothing is more important than protecting human health, safety and the environment.
– All incidents can be prevented
– Management is accountable for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance
– Working safely and in an environmentally responsible manner are conditions of employment
– Preventing incidents and managing environmental impacts are fundamental to good business Various audit experiences in oil & gas &petrochemical, makes AGS an expert certification Body in this field , so doing evaluation & issuance of HSE-MS certificate by professional auditors & experts in this industry are the other professional services for applicant companies.