ISO 9001 certification is suitable for all sizes and types of organisations and is well established around the world as an invaluable Quality Management System standard.
It is suitable for organisations in all industry sectors and will help your organisation to improve management processes to compete locally and/or globally.
For organizations asking how to improve the quality of their products and services and consistently meet their customers’ expectations, ISO has an answer. Addressing various aspects of quality management and containing some of ISO’s best-known standards, there’s the ISO 9000 family.
ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements” definitely is the most successful standard of the International Organization for Standardization ISO.
8 principles of ISO 9001 The 8 principles of quality management address Top Management, which can use them to improve the organization’s efficiency.
At the same time these principles form the basis for the standards of the ISO 9001 Family, which refer to quality management systems.
1. Customer satisfaction Organizations depend on their customers and therefore should understand current and future customer requirements, should meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
2. Leadership Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the organization. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization’s objectives.
3. Involvement of People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization’s benefit.
4. Process approach A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
5. System approach to management Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
6. Continual improvement Continual improvement of the organization’s overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
7. Factual approach to decision making Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
8. Mutually beneficial supplier relationships An organization and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
ISO 9001 has achieved its own remarkable development within 23 years, always being at the pulse of global trade and industry. On its way, the standard was accompanied by ISO 9004, which could always provide a larger view of the development of quality management as a guide Nowadays obtaining of ISO 9001 certification indicates the organizations commitment to quality & also their promotion through correction of processes & continuous improvement in comparison with competitors.
AGS with using various experience in audit of organizations & public & private companies in various manufacturing & services sector, provides audit services & certificate issuance of ISO 9001 for applicant organization. Our organization with its effective audit & identifying companies strengths & weaknesses gives the companies the opportunity to empower their added value activities .